1. We'll have a report today on Monday night's Village Board meeting. The big discussion involved plans for the Staller property.
2. We posted a story late Tuesday about La Bottega opening on Main Street. See it here.
3. Integrated Medical Foundation offers Free Prostate Cancer Support groups, including a session Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in nearby Melville.
4. The Oyster Bay Town Board meets Tuesday morning in its only meeting of August. We'll have a report later.
5. Today's weather: Gorgeous day Tuesday, high in the upper 70s.
In case you missed it recently:
- Farmingdale Man Stabbed Repeatedly in Feud
- Farmingdale Gas Station Slapped with Price Gouging…
- Meet the 'Nonnas' who make St. Rocco's such a feast.
- If you have an event you'd like to promote, post it on Patch's free calendar.
- Do you have an opinion? Post it on Speak Out!
- Do you have something to announce to the world?
- Are you a business in town with news?
- Do you have something you'd like to sell, trade or buy?