1. The Oyster Bay land sale referendum passed easily by a 2-1 margin. See that story here.
2. We'll have a follow up story today about what that means and what's next.
3. The Sons of Italy Columbus Lodge is hosting a blood drive Wednesday from 2 p.m. until 2143 Boundary Ave., South Farmingdale. See the details here.
4. Did you see our story about the fire on Birch Court. We've added new photos from the scene.
5. Today's weather: Mostly sunny, highs in the mid-80s. Same tomorrow; beach weather.
In case you missed it recently:
- St. Anthony's looks to regain its championship swagger
- East Farmingdale Battles Garage Blaze
- Crime Nearby: Town Employee Hits Delete
- If you have an event you'd like to promote, post it on Patch's free calendar.
- Do you have an opinion? Post it on Speak Out!
- Do you have something to announce to the world?
- Are you a business in town with news?
- Do you have something you'd like to sell, trade or buy?