Some of the jobs open around Long Island this week.
- Develop and execute employee communication plans and manage a variety of writing assignments including press releases, presentations, executive communications, articles and pitch letters.
- The position will manage content for NBTY’s intranet, highlighting events and people.
- Seek opportunities to promote NBTY internally and externally. Assist in a variety of department activities including event planning and townhalls
- Communicate with reporters, bloggers and key influencers.
- Script and manage production of in-house videos and photos shoots as needed.
- Help clients and leaders communicate more effectively to articulate the organization’s key priorities and improve employee engagement.
- Identify, observe, and apprehend individual(s) for committing external theft(s), which include shoplifting, ticket switching, refund fraud, and credit card fraud, etc.
- Understands and follows the 6-step apprehension guideline set forth by the Loss Prevention Department for the apprehension of shoplifters.
- Work surveillance on the sales floor requiring a focused attention to detail to identify potential external and internal theft opportunities.
- Handle volatile and potentially dangerous situations in the execution of an apprehension.
- Ability and comfort to effectively perform apprehensions while working alone.
- Knowledgeable on state laws and statutes as related to the criminal activity and apprehensions (all external theft case types).
- Welcome every customer to the store and department
- Listen and respond to customer needs
- Maintain an active awareness of the merchandise available in the department and store
- Assist at point of sale as necessary
- Maintain the department, minimize clutter and ensure merchandise fixtures are organized and fully-stocked
- Provide a positive shopping experience for our customers
- Prospecting and developing relationships with businesses
- Explaining the value of our product and services to business owners
- Working with sales director to develop rate analysis proposals
- Demonstrating and presenting the cost-saving solutions
- Networking with outside sources and current customers
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers
Coordinates the development and production of communication materials.
- Develops standard physician marketing products, such as physician announcements, bio cards and other products.
- Collaborates with medical staff services and credentialing to obtain appropriate data.
- Collaborates with design team to produce bio cards and secures input from departments.
- Develops, implements and evaluates methodology to target physician-oriented-mailings and communications.
- Develops content for PAANS/FPP intranet pages and external website to be current, relevant and interesting for readership.
- Collaborates with departments to identify opportunities, and expands initiatives to promote FPP programs and physicians.
- Assist the general manager with reaching sales goals and
- Help train and develop store personnel
- Direct and assist with the ordering, loading, pricing
• Will be responsible for overseeing daily office functions which supports the development of an inclusive, welcoming and efficient environment.
• Assists with the non-attendance tracking process.
• Assists with the training and use of SCT Banner.
• Will oversee and assist with the enrollment verification tracking process via NSC.
• Assists with the maintenance of departmental web site.
• Assists with the development of a programmatically integrated schedule of classes that adheres to the efficient use of institutional classroom and laboratory resources for the Fall, Intersession, Spring and Summer semesters.
• Will assist with the maintenance of all current and historic official degree and certificate requirements.