Waldbaums on Main Street will be closing in the near future. The store is no longer offering weekly specials, but is offering a minimum 10 to 40 percent discounts on everything in the store. Take advantage of these deals and others on meats, fruits, vegetables and snacks at these Farmingdale grocery stores.
Stop and Shop (55 Motor Avenue)
- Stop and Shop White Gem boneless chicken breast: $1.99/lb.
- petite sirloin steak or roast: $3.99/lb.
- whole boneless pork roast: $2.99/lb.
- Florida’s Natural orange juice (59 ounce): $1.99 each
- Bumble Bee tuna: $0.77 a can
- Campbell’s regular chicken noodle or tomato soup: 5 cans for $3
- Poland Spring water (24 pack): $3.77 each
- strawberries, blackberries, or blueberries: 2 cartons for $5
- California navel oranges: $0.99/lb.
Meat Farms (1035 Route 109)
- porterhouse steak: $4.99/lb.
- chicken breasts: $1.99/lb.
- pork spareribs: $2.39/lb.
- green grapes (seedless): $0.99/lb.
- yellow or green squash: $0.88/lb.
- red or black plums: $0.99/lb.
- iceberg lettuce: $0.99 per head
- broccoli: $0.99 per head
- Carolina rice: $2.99 for a five pound bag
- pizza dough: $0.99 each
- kiwi fruit: 8 count for $2
- navel oranges: 10 count for $2
(501 Northwest Drive)
- country style pork ribs: $0.99/lb.
- USDA bone in rib steaks: $4.99/lb.
- boneless chicken breasts: $1.99/lb.
- Andy Boy broccoli rabe: $0.99/lb.
- cantaloupes: 2 count for $3
- Best Yet milk (half gallon): $1.69/lb.
- blackberries: 2 cartons for $3
- imported tomatoes on the vine: $1.49/lb.
- Ronzoni pasta: $0.88 each
- skirt steak: $5.99/lb.
- Perdue jumbo pack drumsticks or thighs: $0.99/lb.
- 80/20 ground chuck: $2.99/lb.
- Perdue chicken wings: $1.59/lb.
- leg of lamb (semi-boneless): $7.29/lb.
- 85/15 lean ground beef: $3.99/lb.
- tuna medallions: $2.99/lb.
Always be sure to check prices before buying and make sure to come back next week for more local deals. Until then, happy shopping.