Employers are offering several positions this week; here are a few open now in the area.
• Distribute and deliver product to existing retail stores on assigned routes.
• Pre-order sales for delivery to customers.
• Resolve customer orders and customer complaints immediately on site.
• Ensure all required reports, credit and debit invoices are processed accurately and in accordance with policies.
• Maintain compliance with DOT rules and regulations.
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Set appointments
- Organize personal schedule
- Take notes
- Create spreadsheet reports
- Perform various cleaning duties, such as vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, cleaning mirrors and displays and wiping tables/desks
- Clean, detail and re-stock paper products in restrooms
- Remove and dispose of garbage and recycle items
- Properly use all cleaning products and equipment
- Coordinating activities including growth objectives, space allocation, procurement of technological equipment, data planning, developing goals and objectives, capital requirements and desired outcomes of programs. Serving as a liaison with Administration in planning, developing, implementing and evaluating operations.
- Reviewing comprehensiveness of programs on an ongoing basis and develops strategies for program adaptation to market changes.
- Preparing reports and documents for Certificate-Of-Need (CON) applications. Plans and coordinates construction projects.
- Monitoring program components relative to criteria by regulatory agencies.
- Working in collaboration with the Research Institute to oversee the research operations.
Part-time employees usually work 3 ½ - 4 hours each weekday (Monday through Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays.
- Assist in creating a strong sales, service and operation culture
- Support portfolio growth by coaching tellers to effectively identify referral opportunities and perform sales/referral activities. Develop high performing tellers in order to build bench strength.
- Leverage workforce planning tool to optimize staffing in branches to ensure effective lobby and line management to provide exceptional client service and comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Resolve escalated client complaints/issues promptly and effectively.
- Conduct "daily proof processes" to ensure adherence to operational requirements; investigate controllable losses among branch staff; provide coaching and performance management on decisions and processes used.
- Partner with area pperations director in the execution of operational excellence and achievement of operational goals.