The Farmingdale Farmers Market is open again Wednesday for business and is featuring an extensive list of vendors.
The market features fresh locally grown and produced products, including vegetables, fresh eggs, honey, Long Island wines and baked goods.
The market is located In The Municipal Parking Lot behind A Taste Of Long Island Specialty Food Store (211-A Main Street in Farmingdale).
The vendors who have committed to take part between now and the Columbus Day weekend street fair include:
- Schneider’s Farm – http://www.schneidersfarm.com/ - Fresh produce (tomatoes, green tomatoes, eggplant, frying peppers, bell peppers, corn, butternut squash, apples, apple cider, carrots, beets, golden beets, broccoli, potatoes, Swiss chard, basil, zucchini.
- White Post Farms - Cut Flowers, Sunflowers, Hardy Mums, Ornamental Kale & Cabbage, Pumpkins, Gourds, Corn Stalks and Straw
- Chocolate Executive - http://thechocolateexecutive.com/ -A variety of chocolate goodies.
- Delicious Delights - http://www.deliciousdelightsbakery.com/ - Treats including cookies, cakes and other baked delights.
- Osprey’s Dominion - http://www.ospreysdominion.com/ - Long Island wines.
- Pampered Chef - www.pamperedchef.biz/lindavanlaere - Pampered Chef cookware and more.
- Spinella’s Fine Italian Sauces - http://www.facebook.com/Spinellas - Small batch, handmade Italian sauces including Classic Marinara, Pesto and Vodka sauce.
- The 3 Nuts - http://www.facebook.com/The3Nuts - Nut butters including peanut, almond and cashew.
- Divine Brine Pickles - http://www.divinebrinefoods.com/ - Dill pickles, bread and butter pickles, chutneys, beet caviar and caponata.
- Really Good – www.reallygoodfoods.com – Fruit spreads
- Catapano Dairy - http://www.catapanodairyfarm.com/ - Award winning goat cheese.
- Christine’s Sweets - http://www.christinessweets.com/ - Classic cookies with outrageously delicious flavor!
- Cakes by Kat – www.cakesbykatny.com – Baked goods including scones, quick breads, cupcakes and cake balls.
- Sweet Epiphany - http://www.sweetepiphanyli.com/ - Handcrafted specialty cupcakes
The market Is open Wednesdays From noon-6 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. through Nov. 21, the day before Thanksgiving.