Farmingdale's Chamber of Commerce has a new president and newly sworn in slate of officers.
At their annual Holiday Party at Carlyle on the Green last month, Nassau County Legislator Joe Belesi performed the swearing in ceremony. The newly elected Board of Directors will began their term in January:
2013 Board of Directors
- President – Beth Mignone (Mignone Construction)
- Executive Vice President – Dr. Chris Wider (Priestley Chiropractic)
- Vice President – Victor Lambert III (Morgan Stanley Smith Barney)
- Secretary – Harmonie Saltzman (Massage Envy)
- Treasurer – Margaret Bertolotti (Farmingdale Federation of Teachers)
- Heather Anderson (Bethpage Federal Credit Union)
- John Court (The Nutty Irishman)
- Angela Cowan (Angela Cowan CPA)
- Ralph Ekstrand (Moby Drugs)
- Dan Kornfeld (Town of Oyster Bay)
- Joseph Minieri (MetLife)
- Robert Saginario (St. Charles Cemetery)
- Joseph P. Tafuro, CPA
- William Trudden/Rosemary Trudden (McCourt & Trudden Funeral Home)
- Mark Wenzel (YES Community Counseling Center)
The Immediate Past President is Debbie Podolski (Farmingdale Public Library), who was honored for five years of dedicated service as Chamber president.
Bill Trudden of McCourt and Trudden Funeral Home presented a heartfelt thank you to Debbie on behalf of the entire chamber along with a bouquet of flowers. A crystal award trophy, in appreciation and distinguished recognition of Debbie’s hard work, devotion and commitment to Farmingdale, was presented by Rosemary Trudden on behalf of the chamber, chamber members said.
She will continue to serve on the board as Immediate Past President.
The 2013 membership drive is now in progress. The Farmingdale Chamber of Commerce welcomes all businesses, members of the professions, residents, community organizations and institutions to join in the support of its efforts through membership and active participation.
Applications for membership are available on the chamber’s website http://www.farmingdalenychamber.org/index.php?page=join
Current members will receive a renewal notice in the mail.