1. is promising a glimpse into a small (we hope) world: "Learn how to classify and describe the differences between various insects as well as having an up close and personal experience with them." The hour-long program begins at 7 p.m.
2. If training a bug isn't for you, try the Train Your Brain session at , also at 7 p.m., where Alison Abrams will talk about peak performance and staying healthy.
3. East Farmingdale's Fire Department is looking for new members. Call 631-249-0474 extension 1272, for more information.
4. Men's Bible study meets at 10 a.m. at Farmingdale Christian Church.
5. Patch is planning office hours; join us!