Some of the job openings in the area this week.
NYS RN License and Registration required. BSN required; MSN preferred. BLS certification required. Recent Med/Surg Management experience required. Excellent communication skills and organizational skills required.
- Process sale and return transactions
- Suggest Staples Rewards, applicable service plans and add on items as customers check out
- Respond and resolve customer requests and concerns
- Maintain a neat and clean area
- Adhere to all company policies procedures and safety standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Proficient in performing:- HPV assay, Viral loads(HCV,HBV, HIV), Chlamydia/ GC, Factor V, Factor II, Cystic Fibrosis, using HC2 Rapid Capture, Cobas Ampliprep/ Cobas Taqman, Gen-Probe Tigris DTS system, Viper, Light Cycler, QIAcube.
ELA - 6th grade, leave replacement.
Lynbrook South Middle School seeks an outstanding elementary teacher with a strong ELA background to teach 80 minute ELA block period for sixth grade.
• Develop and execute integrated sales, relationship, and credit strategies that are aligned with the area business plan to achieve desired revenue, expense and service goals.
• Set expectations for branch staff
• Support portfolio growth by identifying cross-sell opportunities, coaching the team to deepen relationships and increase client acquisition.
• Drive individual production goals with target clients and outbound sales activities
• Leverage workforce planning tool to optimize staffing in branches to ensure effective lobby and line management
Coordinates administrative functions, plans and supports program development of the department/division.
- Coordinates activities including growth objectives, space allocation, procurement of technological equipment, data planning, developing goals and objectives, capital requirements and desired outcomes of programs.
- Reviews comprehensiveness of programs on an ongoing basis and develops strategies for program adaptation to market changes.
- Prepares reports and documents for Certificate Of Need (CON) applications.
- Monitors program components relative to criteria by regulatory agencies.
The Registered Nurse will assist with reconstructive and cosmetic patient care under the supervision of the LIPSG team of doctors in our Flushing and Garden City location.
- NYS RN License
- Office plastic surgery experience.
- Must be able to speak both Mandarin and English.