Some of us may still be recovering from the , and feeling our wallets significantly thinner at the beginning of this week compared last. But if you are still in the mood to do some grocery shopping, there are many left-over Super Bowl deals to be had, and other good buys as well. Here now is a list of some of the best grocery deals around Farmingdale.
(55 Motor Avenue)
- Boars Head ham and American cheese combo: $5.99/lb.
- avocados: $1 each.
- Coke (12 pack of cans) 4 count for $11.
- Stop and Shop White Gem whole roasting chicken: $0.99/lb.
- Stop and Shop European Salad Blends or Dole Salad Blends: 2 count for $5.
- Progresso soup: Buy 2, get 2 free.
- grape tomato pints, $2.50 each.
- strawberries, blackberries, or blueberries $2.99 each.
- Tuscan milk (half gallons) $2 each.
- Breakstone sour cream: 2 count for $3.
- Ore Ida fries: 2 count for $6.
- Nestle Cookie Dough: 2 count for $5.
- Orville Redenbachers popcorn 3 count for $5.
(450 Main Street)
- America’s Choice large eggs: $0.99 each.
- Breyers ice cream: $2.49 each.
- Perdue chicken breasts, tenders, thin slice, or boneless thighs: buy one, get one free.
- Hass avocados or broccoli crowns: $0.99 each.
- Mini Rose plants: $4.99 each (and up).
(1035 Route 109)
- porterhouse steak: $3.99/lb.
- chicken breast: $1.99/lb.
- baby back pork spare ribs: $3.99/lb.
- cucumbers: 6 count for $2.
- green cabbage: $0.49/lb.
- black plums: $1.49/lb.
- green or yellow squash: $1.49/lb.
(501 Northwest Drive)
- thin cut pork chops: $1.69/lb.
- boneless rib roast: $3.99/lb.
- Perdue Family Pack (drumsticks or thighs): $0.79/lb.
- Pillsbury Grands: $0.99 each.
- California cauliflower: $0.99/lb.
- avocados: $0.99 each.
- Best Yet ice cream: $1.88 each.
- yams: $0.49/lb.
- roast beef and American cheese combo: $3.99/lb.
- Stefano's Fresh Pizza Dough: $0.99 each.
- angus beef shoulder roast: $3.29/lb.
- Choice beef eye round roast: $3.99/lb.
- 16 Ounce Perdue ground turkey: $1.99 each.
- skirt steak: $4.99/LB.
- large Roma or Beefstake tomatoes: $0.99/lb.
- green cabbage: $0.59/lb.
- four lb. bags of navel oranges: $2.99 each.
- mangoes: $0.79 each.
- Dole bananas: $0.69/lb.
- 10 stem cut Tulips: $4.99 a bunch.
Always be sure to check prices before buying and make sure to come back next week for more local deals and steals. Until then, happy shopping.