There are many events in Farmingdale each week, but here are a few highlights in the days ahead.
1. "3 Godfathers" movie screening at the Farmingdale Public Library:
2. Village Tree Lighting: The Village of Farmingdale is having its on the Village Green Tuesday at 6 p.m. Check out coverage of last year's lighting
3. Support for Divorced, Separated and Widowed at St. Kilian:
4. Chamber of Commerce Holiday Dinner: New officers will be installed at the annual holiday party on Dec. 1.
5. Reserve tickets for Farmingdale United Methodist Holiday Concert: will present three performances of the advent opera on Dec. 2 and 3. The hour-long opera, by Gian-Carlo Menotti, will be performed in English by professional singers, dancers and chorus under the direction of David Majoros, Music Director of FUMC and will be followed by a special Christmas carol sing-along. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children and can be reserved by calling the church office at 516-694-3424.