The following arrest information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department, It does not indicate a conviction.
- A house on Garfield Avenue was broken into on June 24, police said. The incident happened at noon, the house was vacant at the time, police said.
- Threats were made against customers at Cafe Royale in Farmingdale on July 8th, police said. The incident happened just before 1 a.m.
- Sean Wallace from Brooklyn was arrested in East Farmingdale on July 8, for criminal mischief intent to damage property.
- Lata Bedi from North Bellmore was arrested in East Farmingdale on July 7, for DWI.
- Adam Halpern from East Farmingdale was arrested in North Amityville for loitering, unlawful use of a controlled substance and disorderly conduct.