Shattered windows and scratched paint jobs were reported near Farmingdale last week, according to Nassau County Police.
Cops said cars in South Farmingdale, Hicksville, Plainview, and Bethpage were dented, keyed, and had windows shattered.
Plainview reported the bulk of damage, with three cars damaged in a three-day period. In one instance, a car window was shattered by a shot from a BB gun on Hollyberry Road, cops said.
The Second Precinct reported the following incidents:
- Aug. 8: Criminal mischief; Colonial Drive, South Farmingdale; car window shattered.
- Aug. 9: Criminal mischief; Jossy and Nicky's Playhouse, Hicksville; car window shattered.
- Aug. 9: Criminal mischief; Kingston Avenue, Hicksville; car's rear window shattered.
- Aug. 11: Criminal mischief; Beach Bum Tanning, Plainview; car keyed.
- Aug. 13: Criminal mischief; Hollyberry Road, Plainview; window broken by shot from BB gun.
- Aug. 13: Criminal mischief; Grohman's Lane, Plainview; dents on car.