The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department's crime blotter, the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports and the New York State Police Troop L reports. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate conviction.
- A 23-year-old female, of Oceanside, was arrested May 9 and charged with DWI. Reports indicate Troopers pulled over the female traveling in a green Jeep at approximately 12:40 a.m., for allegedly failing to maintain her lane, unsafe lane change, failing to signal, and following too closely. This incident occurred southbound on the Meadowbrook Parkway near Hempstead Turnpike.
- Jennifer Stamulis, 23, of East Islip, was arrested May 6 in East Farmingdale and charged with fifth degree criminal possession of marijuana.
- William Carter, 56, of Wheatley Heights, was arrested May 6 in Farmingdale for a warranted arrest.
- Dean Wellington, 35, of North Amityville was arrested May 4 in Farmingdale for a warranted arrest.
- Mark Scott, 27, of Deer Park, was arrested May 4 in Farmingdale for a warranted arrest.
- Arron Bookergarrison, 19, of Greenlawn, was arrested May 4 in Farmingdale for a warranted arrest.
- Patrick Goodenough, 37, of East Farmingdale, was arrested May 3 in East Farmingdale and charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, and criminal mischief.
- A 62-year-old male, of Westbury, was arrested May 3 and charged with DWI. Reports indicate Troopers pulled over the male traveling in a black Lincoln at approximately 10:07 p.m., for allegedly changing lanes without signaling. The incident occurred on the eastbound side of the Northern State Parkway near Post Avenue.
- On May 8, at approximately 1:15 a.m., a robbery occurred in Airport Plaza, East Farmingdale. Reports indicate there was an unauthorized use of a black Honda.
- On May 6, at approximately 11:20 p.m., an incident of assault occurred in Airport Plaza, East Farmingdale. Reports indicate an individual was assaulted with a metal bar.