The following arrest information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department, Nassau County Police Department and New York State Police Troop L. It does not indicate a conviction.
Are you concerned about crime in Farmingdale? Tell us in the comments.
- Matthew Howard, of East Farmingdale, was arrested in East Farmingdale on March 17 and charged with DWAI for combined drugs and alcohol.
- Brooke Folk, of Deer Park, was arrested in East Farmingdale on March 15 and charged with petit larceny.
- Michael Danzilio, of Melville, was arrested in East Farmingdale on March 14 and charged with criminal mischief in the third degree.
- Suffolk County Police reported that on March 15 there was a confrontation at a group home on Conklin Street. There were no injuries and no charges are being pursued, police said.
- Nassau County Police reported that grand larceny occurred on Hicksville Road in North Massapequa at Waldbaums. Police said the complainant left her wallet and other contents in a shopping cart in the parking lot and when she returned to retrieve it she discovered it was missing.
- New York State Police reported that an Amityville man was arrested on March 19 and .