Are you concerned about crime in Farmingdale? Tell us in the comments.
- Kim Kemp, of East Farmingdale, was arrested in Farmingdale on Jan. 15 and charged with menacing and weapon possession.
- Anthony Miranda, of Lindenhurst, was arrested in East Farmingdale on Jan. 13 and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Spencer Hammond, of Wyandanch, was arrested in East Farmingdale on Jan. 11 and charged with petit larceny.
- Joseph Cardillo, of Farmingdale, was arrested in Bay Shore on Jan. 14 and charged with criminal obstruction of breathing.
- John Longinotto, of North Massapequa, was arrested at Wal-Mart in Massapequa on Jan. 10 and charged with petit larceny.
- On Jan. 14 at 3:59 a.m. state troopers stopped a tan Toyota for traveling at a speed of 35 mph in a 55 mph zone, and for failing to dim headlamps in traffic on the Southern State Parkway eastbound. Police said that the vehicle operator, Matthew Grady, of Medford, had an odor of an alcoholic beverage was also observed to have watery and bloodshot eyes. According to the police report, Grady failed sobriety tests, was arrested and charged with DWI and was also found to possess a small amount of ecstacy.
- On Jan. 16, police responded to a scene of two males fighting in in Airport Plaza.
- On Jan. 17, a woman reported to police that her pocketbook was stolen from her vehicle parked on Route 110.
- On Jan. 19, police arrested an Amityville woman and charged her with