- Amar Brown, 28, of Amityville, was arrested Sept. 26 in Farmingdale for a warranted arrest. No further details can be provided.
- James Makel, 47, of Bayshore, was arrested Sept. 26 in Farmingdale for a warranted arrest. No further details can be provided.
- Anton Murria, 51, of Central Islip, was arrested Sept. 25 and charged with DWI and other traffic violations. Reports indicate Murria was allegedly traveling in a gray GMC SUV, speeding, and changing lanes without signaling. Reports state a Trooper spotted the vehicle, pulled Murria over, and determined he was intoxicated. The incident occurred at approximately 3:35 a.m., on the eastern side of the Southern State Parkway.
- Stephen Larberg, 57, of S. Farmingdale, was arrested Sept. 23 in Hauppauge and charged with third degree criminal trespassing. Reports indicate Larberg was arrested at 330 Motor Parkway, Hauppauge at approximately 2 p.m.
CORRECTION: An earlier version of this report from the Suffolk County Police Department stated that Stephen Larberg was arrested and charged with third degree criminal trespassing and third degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was not charged with possession of a controlled substance. Patch regrets the error.
- Thomas Igoe, 47, and his son, Thomas Igoe, 18, of Roosevelt, were arrested Sept. 22 and charged with fourth degree grand larceny and fourth degree criminal mischief. Reports indicate both stole metal light poles. When troopers spotted their vehicle, a blue Ford pick-up truck on the northern side of the Northern State Parkway near Post Avenue, they were pulled over. Reports say the trooper spotted the poles in the rear of the pick-up and arrested them. It was noted Igoe I and II allegedly used a power saw to cut down three light poles on the Meadowbrook Parkway at approximately 5:10 p.m.