- A Bellmore man was arrested for drug possession on Thursday, according to police. According to authorities, Johnson Chad, 32, was seen driving his 2001 Ford at a high speed west of Merrick Road and Lefferts Place. Click here for more.
- Sometime before 8 a.m. on Sept. 16, unknown suspect(s) stole a laptop and cell phone from complainant’s unlocked vehicle parked on Pine Place.
- On Sept. 13, between 8-8:35 p.m., unknown suspect(s) damaged a toilet at Newbridge Road Park.
- On Sept. 13, at 8:05 p.m., Gerald Gioia, 62, of Bellmore, was arrested at the intersection of Newbridge Road and Sunrise Highway and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- A road rage incident on the Southern State Parkway has led to an assault charge for a Merrick man and left a West Sayville man with injuries to his face and leg. Click here for more.
- On Aug. 11, between 2 a.m. and 2:10 p.m., items were stolen from a vehicle parked on Potter Avenue.
- Sometime before 6 a.m. on Sept. 13, items were removed from an unlocked vehicle on Benson Lane.
- A student from Island Trees Memorial Middle School who was walking home from school was approached by a stranger in a dark SUV last Thursday, Nassau County Police said. Click here for more.
- Nassau County Police report the arrests of five teenagers who they say are responsible for the vandalism of seven Levittown pools. Click here for more.
- On Sept. 15, between 9:50 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., a car was keyed while parked in the Walmart parking lot.
- Sometime between 10:10 p.m. on Sept. 12 and 10 a.m. on Sept. 13, a GPS and a SONY CD were stolen from a car parked on Orchid Street.