Kitchen Fire Extinguished at Marriott Hotel in Farmingdale

No one was injured in the Tuesday morning fire.

No one was injured in a kitchen fire at the on Route 110 in Farmingdale on Tuesday, according to fire officials.

The fire was accidental and took place on the fourth floor of the hotel at around 10:45 a.m., District Administrator Joseph Scura said.

It was extinguished by fire sprinklers and the fire department used fans to ventilate the smoke out.

East Farmingdale Fire Department responded and was assisted by the and the .


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »