Farmingdale High School students showed off their savvy business skills at the LI Business Leadership competition, hosted by the State University of New York Farmingdale recently.
Farmingdale's future business leaders and entrepreneurs either placed, or were honorable mentions in their respective events:
- Alexander Melton and Sara Golshahr came in second place for advertising.
- Alexandra Jannello and Brittany Chammas won second place for fashion merchandising.
- William Pickett came in second place for the individual job interview.
- Andrew Presta and Danielle Flaherty received honorable mention for sports marketing.
- John Lopes and Brett Davies received honorable mention for sports management.